Easy banana bread recipe is not only the best method to use up overripe bananas, but it may also be the best slice to have with your morning coffee! No need for a mixer! Our buttery banana bread is light, soft, and moist and smells great while baking. It’s better than anything you can purchase in a shop. Everyone who eats it will find it hard to stop at just one slice. Guaranteed.
I’ve wanted to give you all my best banana bread recipes for a long time. This banana bread recipe is the best banana bread you’ll ever try. It’s easy to make, tastes great, and bakes up just right every time. The fact that it’s full of bananas, cinnamon, and brown sugar makes it very moist.
Using things you already possess in your kitchen pantry couldn’t be easier. Have a slice of banana bread and a cup of hot cocoa for breakfast. Or save a slice for a snack or treat in the morning or afternoon. It is a great way to use bananas that are brown and overripe. The sweeter and deeper the flavor, the easier to mash the bananas.
How to prepare banana bread
We use brown and white sugar in this recipe for the best results. Because of the brown sugar, the banana bread will be soft and delicious.
In just a few steps, you can have a moist banana breast:
- WHISK together the dry ingredients.
- MASH the bananas well.
- ADD in the wet ingredients.
- FOLD in half the chocolate chips or nuts.
How to make moist banana bread
Start with bananas that are very ripe and have black spots or a dark brown peel. These bananas are soft and full of sugars from the fruit itself. But you don’t want them TOO ripe because then they will leak.
Tips for making banana bread
- Use a fork to mash your bananas well. Even if there are a few lumps, that’s fine.
- When all ingredients are mixed, the batter should be thick and clumpy. You might want to add so much liquid, but you won’t. The banana bread is just right.
- Don’t try to mix too much!
- Use a loaf pan with a light color, like light gray or white. People know that dark or black loaf pans make the bottom of pastries or loaves darker.
- Utilize parchment paper to line your loaf pan. Leave a 3-inch overhang so the banana bread is easy to pull and lift out of the pan.
- Put your loaf on a cooling rack, or try a slice out of the oven!
Chocolate chips or nuts
My kids don’t like nuts, so we add semi-sweet chocolate chips to our banana bread. You can add the following to make it your own!
- Chopped pecans
- Chopped walnuts
- White chocolate chips
- Caramel bits
You can also sprinkle cinnamon sugar on your loaf and neglect the chocolate chips or nuts. After pouring the cake batter into the loaf pan and spreading it out, sprinkle it evenly with two tablespoons of white granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. The result is a crunchy top that tastes good and looks like it came from a bakery.
We like it best with cinnamon, but you could also use nutmeg or allspice.
There’s no need for a mixer: just two bowls, a spoon or spatula made of wood, a fork, and a whisk. The hardest part is waiting to cool a bit to spread butter and eat it with a little banana bread.
The banana bread was so soft and moist and had a lot of buttery richness and a great depth of banana flavor. This is one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever use to bake something. It’s a big hit!
Instructions For Making Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 big eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Set oven temperature to 350°F (175°C). Grease and line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Whisk the salt, sugars, flour, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mash the bananas thoroughly in a split bowl about the same size. Then add the melted eggs, butter (or oil), let cool, and vanilla.
- Utilizing a wooden spoon or spatula, softly fold the ingredients in a bowl into the dry ingredients until they are mixed. Mix in half of the chocolate gently. The batter ought to be thick and clumpy.
- Pour the clobber into the ready pan, and top it with the chocolate chips or nuts. Bake for 55 to 60 mins before the bread is golden brown.
- After about 30 minutes, take the cookies out and cool them on a cooling rack. Serve at room temperature or warm.