Protein is important for health, but getting a lot of protein in a normal diet is not always easy. If you try adding more protein to your diet daily, it can help you feel full and give you more energy. It helps to heal damaged tissue, keep bones strong, and burn more fat.
But even though it’s so great, most of us don’t get enough protein every day because it’s harder to cook them every day. To fix this, we’ve put together three very quick recipes that will create you feel like a master chef and make you eat like a king or queen this week.
High Protein Dinner Recipes Lemon-Garlic Chicken and Green Beans
High Protein Dinner Recipes The food is simple and elegant, and it appears to be healthy.
● 500-gram chicken breast cutlets ● 1 tsp salt, divided ● 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper, split ● 2 tbsp of virgin olive oil, ● 500 gms trimmed green beans ● 4 cloves of garlic, sliced thin ● 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel ● 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme, plus leaves to decorate ● 30 mL chicken broth (unsalted) ● 30 ml of dry white wine ● 1 tablespoon of lemon juice ● 30 grams of toasted nuts
● Salt and pepper the chicken with half a teaspoon of each. In a large pan, warm 1 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat. ● Add the green beans and the last tablespoon of oil to the pan. ● Sprinkle with the remaining 12 teaspoons of salt and 14 teaspoons of pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, until tender-crisp.
● Stir in the garlic, lemon zest, and thyme, and cook while stirring for about a minute or until the smell is nice. ● Attach the wine, broth, and lemon juice, and then put the chicken back in the pan with any collected juices. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 1 minute more or until half of the liquid is gone. ● You can serve it with pine nuts, more thyme, and lemon wedges on top.
High Protein Dinner Recipes Garlic Shrimp Quinoa Bowl
Low in fat but high in protein. This dinner has everything.
● 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil ● 1 pound of raw shrimp with tails on, 26 to 30 pieces, peeled and deveined ● 1 teaspoon kosher salt ● 1/2 teaspoon chili powder ● 1/3 cup of chopped yellow onion, or about half of a small onion ● 100 grams of halved cherry tomatoes ● 3 cloves of garlic, cut up (about 1 tbsp) ● 1 cup quinoa, uncooked ● 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper ● 2 cups chicken broth with less salt ● 1 large lemon ● 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley, plus more to serve
● 2 tsp of olive oil in a large pan that doesn’t stick and has a tight-fitting lid. ● Include the shrimp, then spread with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp chili. ● About 3 mins are all it brings to cook the shrimp all the way through and turn them pink. ● 2 tsp of olive oil in a similar pan and add the onion. ● Let it cook for about 5 minutes or until the onion starts softly. Include the garlic and boil until it smells fine.
Add the tomatoes at this point and let them get soft. ● Add the quinoa, cayenne, 12 teaspoons of the remaining salt, and 14 teaspoons of chili powder. Stir the quinoa in the oil to coat it, then let it brown for 2 minutes. ● Flow in the chicken stock, turn the heat high and carry the broth to a boil.
● Once it starts to boil, cover it and turn the heat down to a simmer. Let the quinoa cook for 12 to 15 minutes until it is soft. Uncover and use a fork to fluff. ● Put the lemon zest right into the pan, press the lemon and add the juice and parsley. ● Mix well, then top with the shrimp you saved. Add more fresh parsley to the top. Warm weather is best.
High Protein Dinner Recipes Spinach Feta Pancakes
Want to eat breakfast for dinner? These savory pancakes are easy to make, have many flavors, and are good for your ingredients.
● 2 eggs ● 250 ml milk ● 125 grams of whole-wheat flour ● 2 teaspoons olive oil ● 500 gm spinach ● feta cheese (120 grams) ● Salt to taste
For the filling made of spinach, Get a pan, drizzle some olive oil, and sauté the spinach with a pinch of sea salt until it wilts.
High Protein Dinner Recipes Regarding the pancakes
● Mix the flour, omelets, and milk until there are no more lumps. ● Olive oil goes in a pan, and then the pancake mix goes in. ● Fry each side for 3–4 minutes.
● Put the cheesecake on a plate when it’s done. ● Pour over half of a pancake when the spinach is hot enough. ● On top, crumble some feta and bend the pancake.